Here’s where you’ll find bio information on me; some of it may be relatively free of exaggeration.
- Manufactured in Germany in 1966. Exported to the USA in 1968. Occupied Illinois, Indiana, Texas, and Arizona. Exiled to Maryland in 1979.
- Infiltrated and subverted Eleanor Roosevelt Senior High School, University of Maryland College Park, and Washington College. Absconded with documentation alleging educational attainment.
- In 1988, sentenced to lifetime imprisonment with Most-Favored Concubine, code-named “Joni.”
- Released Daughter 1.0 (code-named “Elizabeth”) in 1993.
- Forcibly relocated to Scenic, Convenient-to-Nowhere, MD in 1998.
- Began ongoing servitude with U.S. Federal government agencies of disappointingly non-sinister bent.
- Released Daughter 2.0 (code-named “Ally-Jane”) in 1999.
- Unleashed kentonkilgore.com website in 2006, to worldwide indifference.
- In 2012, unleashed two-part young adult fantasy novel Dragontamer’s Daughters, to worldwide indifference.
- Committed literary crime known as Lost Dogs, in September 2014.
- Conspired with known supervillain Patrick Eibel to publish Our Wild Place, a children’s
propagandapicture book, in April 2015.
- In July 2015, edited and re-released Dragontamer’s Daughters in one volume
- Unleashed latest atrocity, This Wasted Land, in November 2018